There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
5 Qt. Stainless Steel Covered Sauté Pan
Deeper than a traditional fry pan, this All-Clad Stainless 5 Qt. sauté pan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The lid locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove top or in the oven. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and it won’t react with food, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, the Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, dishwasher-safe convenience, and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless.
- 5-quart saute pan with large cooking surface and tall sides - perfect for sauteing, browning or searing
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
No specifications found
- Code 210000003015
- EAN 011644502447
- Weight 90714